In February, 2016, I worked with Dr. Alexander Romiszowski of Syracuse University in writing a series of articles about personalized learning for World Innovation Summit for Education’s Ed Review. In this series we put the much-hyped personalized learning in historical perspectives, and offered suggestions that may help educators think and design educational experiences conducive to effective personalized learning.
Some exemplary work by ACU faculty is also discussed in this series.
Check below for the articles.
- Why Personalized Learning?
- Can Technology Fix Personalized Learning?
- You Get What You Measure: Assessing Personalized Learning
- Learning, Personalized and Competency-Based
- The Buffet of Learning: Design for Personalized Learning
- Implementing a Personalized Learning Environment