|The 2015 – 2016 TADC Urban Scholarship Fund Application will be available on March 1, 2015.
|DOCUMENTS TO INCLUDE WITH APPLICATION: Copies are acceptable
- 2015-2016 SAR (Student Aid Report) and
- High School Transcript/Diplomaor other proof of high school city or
- College Transcript(with High School Listed)
- GED Certification (list location and city on application)
- I-551 (Permanent Resident) Copy of front and back
|The Urban Scholarship Fund is for graduating high school seniors, new and/or returning college students attending any accredited nonprofit public or independent two or four-year college/university or technical school. ANNUAL awards are $700 for community college, junior college and technical college; $1,000 for public four-year college/university; and $2,000 for independent (private) four-year college/university. Funds are disbursed half each semester.ELIGIBILITY:United States Citizen or permanent resident
Demonstrate financial need (EFC not exceeding 00050 – NO EXCEPTIONS)
Undergraduate full-time student in good academic standing at the end of the 2014/2015 academic year.
Graduate of a high school in one of the following 29 cities (NO EXCEPTIONS):Abilene, Amarillo, Arlington, Austin, Beaumont, Brownsville, Carrollton, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Denton, El Paso, Fort Worth, Frisco, Garland, Grand Prairie, Houston, Irving, Killeen, Laredo, Lubbock, McAllen, McKinney, Mesquite, Midland, Pasadena, Plano, San Antonio,Waco and Wichita Falls.
NOTIFICATION PROCESS: All communication is transmitted electronically. PLEASE PROVIDE A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.
- Ineligible applicants are notified immediately once their application has been processed.
- Eligible applicants will be notified after the application deadline, please insure that you have a valid e-mail address.
Contact Tina for help applying for this scholarship!
The link for this scholarship is: http://www.txadc.org/Scholarships.php
Are you planning to take the GRE? The Alpha and McNair GRE Workshops are a great way to get ready to excel!
The dates for the GRE Workshops are:
9am-12pm and 1-4pm
Administration Building Room 327
1. These sessions will provide you with suggested testing strategies for the GRE
2. An environment to practice for the exam
3. An opportunity to interact with scholars preparing for the GRE
4. Save you a dime and time, more-or-less
If you have any questions, please contact our main office at 325-674-2667 or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.