One other addition to ACU Blogs this summer is support for the WordPress iOS app for iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Anyone managing blogs on our WP server can now edit posts and pages, approve comments, and upload a quick photo or video wherever they are. The following video walks you through key features of the app. See below for a download link and setup instructions.
- Install the WordPress app
- From the app homescreen, choose the “Add self-hosted WordPress blog” option
- In the URL field, type “https://blogs.acu.edu” (*the “s” in “https” is important)
- In Username and Password fields, type your MyACU login username and password
- After saving, select each of the blogs you want to manage using the app
If you have questions about the app or just about any other feature on ACU Blogs, drop by the Learning Studio during staff hours.