Rutgers Says: Professors’ Facebook Opinions Can Be Punished for Disrupting “the University’s Core Function of Educating a Diverse Student Body” – Volokh Conspiracy : Reason.com

by   |  08.27.18  |  Free Speech

James Livingston, a professor at Rutgers (the state university of New Jersey), put up a Facebook comment:OK, officially, I now hate white people. I am a white people, for God’s sake, but can we keep them–us–us out of my neighborhood? I just went to Harlem Shake on 124 and Lenox for a Classic burger to go, that would my dinner, and the place is overrun with little Caucasian assholes who know their parents will approve of anything they do. Slide around the floor, you little shithead, sing loudly, you unlikely moron. Do what you want, nobody here is gonna restrict your right to be white.I hereby resign from my race. Fuck these people. Yea, I know, it’s about ac

Source: Rutgers Says: Professors’ Facebook Opinions Can Be Punished for Disrupting “the University’s Core Function of Educating a Diverse Student Body” – Volokh Conspiracy : Reason.com