Here are the highlights for May 2016 as well as our ongoing work:
- 90 development issues and 162 end-user support requests were resolved.
- We recorded an overall application uptime of 99.86%.
- Fast Fact – During fiscal year 2016 (June 2015 through May 2016), we implemented nine new services and removed six services. We now maintain a service portfolio of 129 unique applications, backend services and data integrations. We anticipate increasing this total as the result of multiple projects that are in progress now.
- InTouch major update – In mid-May we deployed a major update to the InTouch mobile app that Advancement and campus leaders use. This major update provides continued support for iOS and introduced the ability for the app to be installed on Android devices.
- Parent Portal – Data integration for a new parent portal was completed this week. This new offering will be announced to parents at New Student Orientation next week with parents being invited to begin signing up on Tuesday.
- Travel and expense management – Earlier this week we kicked off a project with Finance and Operations to implement data integration for a new travel and expense management application. We will be working with Finance and the selected vendor for the next five to six months.
- Summer upgrades and improvements – In mid-May we successfully completed a major update of the Talisma CRM (undergraduate admissions). More upgrades and improvements are scheduled over the next two months, including major updates to the Banner infrastructure, myACU and the CBORD CS Gold campus ID card system. Most of this work should be completed by the end of July.
See May 2016 – Resolved Issues for a more in-depth summary.