September 2016 by the numbers:
- 208 end-user support requests resolved
- 118 development and administration issues resolved (new monthly record)
- 120 new development and administration issues created
- 10 projects in-progress
- 5 new projects requested
- 99.98% average uptime
Did you know?
For over a decade, colleges and universities have promoted National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM) each October as part of a collaborative effort to ensure everyone has the resources they need to stay safe online. Here are some tips to help you be more secure online since information security is everyone’s responsibility.
What else is going on?
- Personnel changes – We are in the process of interviewing applicants for our open programmer position and hope to hire someone soon.
- Banner updates – All pre-requisite updates for Banner XE Registration were installed last month. The XE Registration production install is almost complete, which will modernize and improve the class registration process for students. We are working with the Office of the Registrar to implement a pilot to use the new registration functionality during class registration later his fall with the intention of a full deployment in the spring.
- ACU Dallas campus projects – We are working on multiple projects for the Dallas campus, including improvements to student billing, integration with a second instance of Canvas LMS, and integration with a new textbook vendor.
- Employee benefits enrollment – We are working with our colleagues in Human Resources to implement data integration with a new vendor for employee benefits enrollment. We anticipate completion of most of this work this month.
See September 2016 – Resolved Issues for more details.