Here are the highlights for April 2015 as well as our ongoing work:
- 80 development issues and 163 end-user support requests were resolved.
- We recorded an overall application uptime of 99.90%.
- Fast fact – The 2014-2015 school year was busy for Computing Services. We resolved a total of 1,144 end-user support requests and 569 development issues between September 2014 and April 2015. In addition to daily support and maintenance, we applied numerous application updates, moved applications to new services, developed data integrations with new applications and deployed new applications.
- ACU Dallas portal – On April 24th, we unveiled a specialized version of myACU for ACU Dallas students that is available at online.acu.edu. This new site focuses on content for the adult student population that is based off-campus.
- ACU Dallas CRM – Salesforce has been selected as the customer relationship management (CRM) system to support recruiting and admissions. We we will work with an implementation partner on a multi-month project to build and configure the required functionality as well as integrate with Banner.
- Net revenue project – Computing Services, in conjunction with Finance, Financial Aid, and Admissions, is working on a project to gather, analyze, and project data related to revenue as it comes from tuition. This will help decision makers analyze net revenue and discount amounts/rates for future growth.
- Talisma CRM update – We are working with our vendor, Campus Management, as well as Enrollment Management on a major update of our CRM for recruiting and admissions. We will also move the application and backend services to new servers. The work will be completed the last weekend in May.
See April 2015 – Resolved Issues for a more in-depth summary.