Here are the highlights for July 2015 as well as our ongoing work:
- 59 development issues and 153 end-user support requests were resolved.
- We recorded an overall application uptime of 99.87%.
- Fast fact – We completed work earlier this month to fully integrate Canvas LMS with Banner and myACU. 446 Canvas courses have been created for the Fall 2015 term, which includes 3,857 students. This will be our first term to use Canvas as our single LMS.
- ACU Dallas CRM – We are in the midst of work with Apex IT, our implementation partner, to develop functionality in Salesforce to support recruiting and admissions. The first phase of this work is targeted for completion at the beginning of September, which includes functionality to integration Salesforce with Banner.
- Adobe Creative Cloud – We finished implementing single sign-on with Adobe Creative Cloud earlier this month. ACU will be piloting student access with approximately 500 to 600 students this fall in preparation for a full release in Spring 2016.
- Student-submitted ID photos – We are working with the Depot to introduce functionality that will allow incoming students to submit their ID photos online. This will improve the New Student Orientation experience, which includes standing in a long line to have photos taken and IDs printed for pickup later. We will offer this service to a pilot group of students attending orientation next week.
- Summer maintenance – We have wrapped up multiple projects to update applications and prepare services for the fall. This included cooperation with Enterprise Infrastructure to move multiple applications and databases to new servers.
See July 2015 – Resolved Issues for a more in-depth summary.