Here are the highlights for March 2016 as well as our ongoing work:
- 81 development issues and 118 end-user support requests were resolved.
- We recorded an overall application uptime of 99.82%.
- Did you know? Part of ACU’s Banner software portfolio includes Banner Workflow, which automates, simplifies, and directs the flow of information based on events that occur in Banner. We are in the midst of a revitalization effort with the goal of reducing manual processes that are better served with automation. We look forward to implementing new workflow processes in the coming months.
- Banner Employee Profile – We deployed our first Ellucian XE application, Employee Profile, in early March. The Banner Employee Profile gives employees a consolidated view into their personal, employment, and job-related information. Employees can access the application through the Banner link in myACU and then go to the Employee tab.
- Project planning and prioritization – We are working with senior leaders and campus partners to prioritize and plan projects that have been requested for completion over the next six months. The next six months will require our effort to develop and integrate multiple software solutions to support the growing technology needs of the ACU communities.
See March 2016 – Resolved Issues for a more in-depth summary.