Here are the highlights for June 2015 as well as our ongoing work:
- 44 development issues and 142 end-user support requests were resolved.
- We recorded an overall application uptime of 99.92%.
- Fast fact – During fiscal year 2015 (June 2014 through May 2015), we decommissioned four services and brought 11 new services online. We now maintain a service portfolio of 128 unique applications, backend services and data integrations. This number will increase in the next few months as additional services go live.
- ACU Dallas CRM – We are in the midst of work with Apex IT, our implementation partner, to develop functionality in Salesforce to support recruiting and admissions. The first phase of this work is targeted for completion by the end of August, which includes functionality to push Salesforce data into Banner when students are admitted.
- Adobe Creative Cloud – We are working with folks from Educational Technology to implementation single sign-on and data integration for Adobe Creative Cloud access.
- Student-submitted ID photos – We are working with the Depot to introduce functionality that will allow incoming students to submit their ID photos online. This will improve the New Student Orientation experience, which includes standing in a long line to have photos taken and IDs printed for pickup later. If all goes well, we will offer this service to students attending orientation in August.
- Summer maintenance – Multiple projects are underway to update applications and prepare services for the fall. This includes working with Enterprise Infrastructure to move multiple applications to new servers.
See June 2015 – Resolved Issues for a more in-depth summary.