Pages Menu
Categories Menu

Why ACU?

Hear from our students about their experiences in the online academic programs:

Other Testimonials

I first came to Duncum Center for Conflict Resolution for the 40-hour Basic Mediation Training earlier this year.  The combination of theory and “fish bowl” role plays was very effective.  By the end of the week, I had made plans to return for the Advanced Family Mediation training.  When I did, I was just as pleased as at first.  I recommend the Duncum Center for Conflict Resolution to anyone seeking top-notch training!

– Roger Lenox, Attorney, Dallas, TX
40-Hour Basic Mediation Training & Advanced Family Mediation Training

The processes and principles acquired through this program have had a definite personal and professional impact on my life.  They have also opened the door for an optimistic life and effective career. Professionally, I began to see things from a more strategic level. I learned to anticipate what others needed because I was better able to understand them and their motivations.  As a result, I have been lucky enough to find myself in a new role that seems custom made for my talents.  It feels less like “work” than anything I’ve done thus far in my career.

– Annie Dutton, Communications Strategist, Dell, Dallas, TX
M.A. in Conflict Resolution and 
Reconciliation

I have been to both the Basic Mediation and Advanced Family Mediation training at the Duncum Center and I cannot say enough great things about both of these courses.  You have incredibly talented and well-qualified presenters, and you always treat everyone like family and make the training fun.  You have also done a great job preparing me for a future in mediation.

– Wendy McMillon, Attorney, McKinney, TX