With ACU Blogs, faculty and students are able to distribute announcements, updates, course documents, links and class media. They share comments on articles and posts and share research and class projects. Here are a few ACU Blogs that are public. Many others are open to class members only.
- Photography – Nil Santana
- Communication Law – Kenneth Pybus
- Finite Math for Applications – John Ehrke
- Persuasive Graphics – Nil Santana
- Major British Writers – Kyle Dickson
- Marriage & Family Pre-Internship – Jaime Goff
- Satire: Gulliver to Colbert – Kyle Dickson
Publications, departments and other groups on campus also use blogs to communicate more easily with students and alumni.
- Art & Design
- Agricultural & Environmental Sciences
- College of Business
- English: The Inkwell
- Graduate School of Theology
- Marriage and Family Therapy