As a Google G Suite Enterprise University, ACU is able to provide students, faculty, and staff with all of the various applications in the Google Universe. Today, two of the most used applications on campus are Google Gmail and Google Calendar. Both help provide a great deal of information and schedules, but neither are being used to their full potential on campus. Donald helped several individuals learn a little more about some of the great features built into Google’s G Suite. Here are some great links to check out if you are wanting to learn more about how to use these tools more effectively.
- Google’s Gmail Help Page – Google
- Gmail Advanced Tips and Tricks – Lynda.com | You will need to user the Enterprise ACU Log in to view
- Top 50 Most Popular Gmail Tips, Tricks, and Tutorials – Lifewire Website
- Google’s Calendar Help Page – Google
- Google Calendar Advanced Tips and Tricks – Lynda.com| You will need to user the Enterprise ACU Log in to view
- 14 Google Calendar Tricks You’re Probably Not Using – PC Magazine