Amanda Wilson, Walsenburg, Colorado

14 Commentsby

Condition Update: Released Nov. 4

Hometown: Walsenburg, Colorado

Classification: Junior

Major: Animal Science (Pre-Veterinary Medicine and Health)

1. Suanna Davis

Amanda,

We are so glad that you were well enough to be released.

I continue to pray for your peace and God’s hand on your life.

Suanna Davis

2. Kathy and Jerry Karels

Amanda,
    We were so sad when we heard this happened but really happy to hear that you were able to be released. We pray that you will continue to heal and feel God’s comfort and strength.
    Jerry and Kathy Karels

3. Scott & Sandy Ferguson

Amanda,

We praise God you are already on the road to recovery but know that healing goes beyond just the physical. Praying for God’s peace that only He can provide as you continue down this road.

4. Diane Bellingham

Hi Amanda,

You don’t know me but my Ladies group is praying for you and your fellow classmates. We don’t always know why these situations happen to us but we pray for healing and comfort for you at this time.
    You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Gid Bless you and your family

5. Jenny Pool

Mandy,

We are so glad to hear that you are okay! We were praying hard for you. You are such a sweet girl. Mary and I miss seeing you at Judy’s.

Love and Prayers from the Pool family.

6. Shelly Reid

Mandy,

I was so blessed to be able to meet with you yesterday! I thank our heavenly father that you were present in such a time of need. Your clear head and full heart made the difference for so many. Our family is in prayer for your full emotional recovery as we offer thanks for your awesome support.

Shelly

7. Wimon & Rosalinda Walker

Dear Mandy,
    Though you don’t know us (we direct ACU’s Study Abroad program in South America), I just wanted you to know that we continue to pray here for each of you, for complete healing and for peace in your hearts. May our Father take every bad thing that has happened and turn it into an irresistible good!

8. Barbara Faltin

The Lord is full of compassion and mercy. James 5:11

9. Diane Bellingham

Amanda,

I wanted to let you know that I am praying for you as I know the days ahead are not easy. May you feel the peace and comfort and God’s healing on your emotional and well being.
    God be with you and provide you with His angels wrapped around you and continue to trust in Him in all that you do.
    God bless you Amanda.
    Our prayers from our ladies group in Canada continue to be with you daily.

10. Eric and Georgianna Henderson

Mandy, Kathleen has told us what a blessing you were at the accident, keeping a clear head and ministering to others! May the Lord minister also to you as you work through this tragic experience in your own life!

Blessings!

Kathleen’s parents

11. Wendy Jones

You are such a strong woman and I am so honored to know you! Please know we are praying for you daily!

ACU Human Resources Team

12. Stacy Epps

Amanda,

I want you to know that I continue to pray for you and the others that were involved in the accident. God is the greatest healer of all, and I praise God for the healing that he is doing in your life. Know you are loved, and that we are blessed to have you apart of the family at ACU! Lean strongly on the Lord, and keep your faith strong, serve him with all your heart, soul and mind.

Peace, Grace, and continued healing,

Stacy

13. Samantha Manski

Although your body might be OK, I am praying for your heart and spirit. May you feel wrapped up in God’s love… and ours!

14. Traci Enix (Brady Fire/EMS)

Mandy,

I have often thought of you since the day of the accident and felt like I needed to let you know again just how proud I am of you and how wonderful and strong you were that day. I am sure it is just a refelection of the kind of loving person you are. I know you made our job “easier” on that day and I do hope you know just how special you are! I am so glad you are doing well! There are so many times we do not get to see updates on the patients lives that we touch so I am happy to be able to send you a few words.

With love,
    Traci Enix
    Brady Fire/EMS