Emmett Miller, Hawley, Texas

40 Commentsby

Condition Update: Released Nov. 7

Hometown: Hawley, Texas

Title: Assistant Professor of Range and Environmental Science

1. April

Praying for you and your wife and all the rest.

2. Suanna Davis

Emmett,

We are praying for you and for Pat. May God heal you and renew you.

Suanna Davis

3. Jessica Batie

I am praying for you and Pat and thinking of you continually. You both mean a lot to me.

4. Jackie Lambert Goen

Emmett, you and your wife are in our continuing prayers.

5. Justin and Briana Singleton

Prof Miller,

You and Pat are wonderful people and have made an enormous impact on my life. Briana and I are praying for you both, and we trust that The Lord will bring comfort and healing, and that he will provide all that you need during this time.

6. Kathy and Jerry Karels

Emmett,
    So sorry this happened and praying that you and your wife are much better soon. We will continue to pray for God’s comfort and strength.
    Jerry and Kathy Karels

7. John and Melinda Evans

You and Pat are in our continual prayers, Emmett. May our Father heal you both and return you to His service.

8. Scott & Sandy Ferguson

Continued prayers for your healing — physical and emotional. We can’t imagine what you are going through but hope you find comfort in knowing how many across the globe are lifting you all up.

9. Mike Baker

Emmett and Pat,

We are praying for your complete recovery, and for the strength you need to get through this –

Mike and Carolyn Baker

10. Jacinda Shanks

We are praying for you & Pat!!!

11. Shannon Clarkson Rains

Emmett,

I’m praying for you and everyone in our Ag&Env family. I am especially lifting up Pat, that God brings her complete healing in the days to follow. So many of the students from my time at ACU were talking on Facebook because we knew that you would be on the bus. You and Pat have impacted many lives and you are being held up in prayer both personally and by my church family at Kingwood Church of Christ.
    Love,
    Shannon Clarkson Rains

12. Jason & Elizabeth Ables

Prof Miller,
    You and Pat are the first people I thought of when I heard of this accident. May God be with you both and bring healing to you. You and all of the ACU Ag & Env. students and staff are in our prayers.

13. Kyle Martin

Dr. Miller,
    My heart goes out to your entire department, but I wanted to especially make a point to tell you how much I am praying for you, your wife and the Ag program at ACU. I was a theatre major about 10 years ago that was lucky enough to take your Env. Science class and loved every minute of it. May you continue to serve the ACU community for years to come.

14. Monty Lynn

Our prayers, hearts, and love follow you and Pat. We are thankful for Christ’s healing grace and love which is at work in the midst of this tragedy.

15. Darla Lewis Ashley

Dr. Miller,

You, your wife, and all of the passengers are in my prayers. I remember how much I enjoyed your class and appreciate all you have taught me. Praying for a quick recovery!

16. James Chambers

Professor Miller,

You had the most impact on me than any other teacher at ACU. I’m praying the Lord will give you a speedy recovery so you can continue to impact others the way you impacted me. Praying too for Pat – May God be with you both during this time.

17. Christy Cupp

Prof,
    I am praying for you and your wife and the department. Love you all very much. Know that you are surround with prayers from Alaska.

18. Suzanne (Doerschuk) Shahan

Emmett,
    May God’s loving & healing hand continue to be on you and Pat as he brings you both through your suffering. I pray you both fully recover from your injuries.
    May God be with both of you.

19. Stacy Epps

Prof.Miller,

I know that you probably don’t remember me, but My children and I used to sit by you and your wife at the Hamby Church of Christ five and a half years ago. I have a child that is Autistic and your daughter in law used to take care of my son, David. We had just moved to the area. I want you to know that I remember you and your wife Pat very well and that your heart for service is one that remains known in my heart and mind. I am now a non-traditional student at ACU, and want you to know that I am praying for you and Pat in your quick recovery. We don’t know much about your condition, but I want you to know that God is with you and Pat, and that he has his loving arms holding the both of you, loving you during this time of trial. I praise God that he is working a good thing in you and your wife. He will give you strength when you feel you have no more to hold on to. Know that we all love you and are praying for you without ceasing.

Stacy

20. Shelly Reid

Prof Miller,

Thank you for the shining light and enthusiastic spirit you were for Anabel. She talked often of you in her constant talk of all things ACU ag department. We are in prayer for your wife and your family.

The Reid Family

21. Wyatt Pugh

Praying for u and your wife and everyone involved!

22. Wimon & Rosalinda Walker

Just want you to know that in Uruguay (ACU’s Study Abroad) we continue to hold you and Pat and the others up in prayer. We are hurting for you all, and pray God’s healing mercies…

23. Eric and Georgianna Henderson

Continuing to pray for you and Pat, for complete recovery in every way, and for your whole family.

Kathleen’s Mom, Dad, and family

24. Barbara Faltin

His mercy extends to those who fear him,
    from generation to generation. Luke 1:50

25. Sidney Levesque

Emmett,
    I was saddened to hear about the crash and the hospitalization of you and your wife. I am praying for your recovery so you may return to work and continue to be a blessing to students at ACU.

26. Mark-John Eberhardt

I am praying for you and your wife. You were such a blessing to me at ACU.

Mark-John

27. Connie Weant

Prof. Miller, our ambulance service was the one who transported you to San Angelo, we knew that your wife had been sent via AirMed. The folks at Shannon are very good and we have been there several times since the accident but did not want to intrude. We all wish you the very best and please know that your family as well as the others are in our prayers. Blessings to all, Connie Weant/ Menard EMS

28. James Chambres

Prof Miller,

I am daily Praying for You & for Mrs. Miller. I hope that You get well Soon!!!!!

James Chambers

29. Doug and Susan Hufstedler

Praying for you and Pat!! You are such wonderful people and have made such an impact on so many!

30. Jessica Batie

I am so thankful that you were able to be released. (Even though I am sure you are still there with Pat.) I am praying for you and Pat constantly that you will continue to recover and be able to go home soon!

31. Carmen Foster

Emmett and Pat,

J.R. and I are praying for you both. We love you.

32. Wendy Jones

Praying for you and Pat everyday!

Blessings,
    ACU Human Resources

33. Suzanne Mock

Praying for you & your sweet Pat! Love you!

34. Scott and Tunisia Singleton

Emmett and Pat,

We pray for healing and comfort for you both. We are so thankful for the blessing you are to so many students including our own. May God bless you,

Scott and Tunisia

35. Jana Wright

Emmett & Pat, I just realized that I knew y’all! I have been praying for y’all since I learned of the wreck. I went to Hamby Church of Christ while I was at ACU (1988-1992) and then my husband and I went there as a young married couple until the mid-1990’s. I remember that y’all were such a sweet, kind family – individually and as a family! I remember your son & daughter that were about my age as well. May God bless y’all abundantly! Keep your eyes on the Son!

36. Laura Summit

Dr. Miller,
    It has been a few years since I was at ACU in the AG department, but you and your sweet wife are in my thoughts and prayers in this time. You are both such wonderful examples of Christs love. People who made such an impression on my heart. Thank you. Don’t give up hope. God is with you always.

~Laura Summit

37. Glenn Davis

Hello Emmett,
    Prayers for you, Pat and your family continue at our house and in many congregations in Tennessee. We are grateful for the healing that has come to many of you who were in the accident. We pray that Pat can once again enjoy the blessings of her children, grandchildren and all who have been touched by her life of service to Christ.

With love in Christ,
    Glenn and Sue

38. Weedon Hays

So many wonderful comments have been made about how much you and Pat have meant to so many. I well remember the fun times Bill and I had with you and Pat during our time at the ACU Farm. You were a special couple to us, also. Praying for you and Pat, and that the healing in every way will continue.

39. Samantha Manski

Professor Miller, I am thinking of you and praying continuously for your healing as well as for your wife. During this terrible time, may you feel God’s love wrapped tight around you, holding you up and loving you through all you are dealing with. God bless you.

40. Hurley Miller

Dr. Miller,

We are praying for you,Pat and our ACU family.. Faith and Prayer = blessing..