Jason Iris, Southhampton, Bermuda

16 Commentsby

Condition Update: Released Nov. 4

Hometown: Southhampton, Bermuda

Classification: Senior

Major: Environmental Science (Wildlife and Natural Resources Management)

1. Wimon & Rosalinda Walker

Jason, we are so grateful to God that you are well enough to be released from the hospital. We know that after such a trauma, you will continue to need God’s healing touch. We also know what it feels like to live so far from home (we are the ACU Study Abroad directors, and we have lived in South America for over three years now). It is our hope that your brothers and sisters in Christ are making you understand that Christians are at home all over the world, even when terrible things happen to them.

2. Suanna Davis

Jason, I am so glad that you were well enough to be released.

I ask God’s continued hand on your life and may you know and feel his presence and power.

3. Kathy and Jerry Karels

Jason,
    We were so happy to hear that you are doing well enough to be released from the hospital. We have been and will continue to pray for you.
    God bless you,
    Jerry and Kathy Karels

4. Scott & Sandy Ferguson

So thankful you are not in the hospital! I know your family was especially frightened with you being so far from home. Prayers for emotional healing as you recover from this tragic event.

5. Dan McGregor

Jason,
    Laura and I have been praying for you and thinking of you all weekend. So thankful you’re out of the hospital, and look forward to seeing you again.

6. Brandon Young

Glad that you are out of the hospital and on the mend. Praying for peace and comfort.

7. Mike Bolin

Jason,
    So very glad you are okay. Hang in there.
    There’s always an extra plate for you at Bolinbury.
    Blessings,
    Mike

8. Monty Lynn

I am thankful you are healing outside the hospital now. Our prayers follow you and all affected by this event. We pray for peace, healing, and good in this world of suffering and tragedy, and have seen those born, time and again.

9. Shelly Reid

Jason,

Thank you for your strength in your willingness to share with us.

The Reids

10. Diane Bellingham

Jason,

Know that you are certainly in our prayers, through our friend we heard of the accident and immediately we put you all on our prayer chain at our church.
    We have been praying for comfort and peace in the days ahead as we know it must not be easy.
    Hope that you find comfort in our prayers, and that you have a speedy recovery.

God bless

11. Eric and Georgianna Henderson

Dear Jason,

We are praying for you and your family to be comforted as only God can comfort!

Kathleen’s Mom and Dad

12. Barbara Faltin

May you ‘feel’ the super-natural power of God in your spirit!

13. Jason Iris

Thank you everyone so much for your kind words of encouragement and love. Thank you also for your prayers. Knowing that we have so much support is definitely helping me to get through this time and it has been a great testament to God’s steadfast love. God bless you all.

14. Rachel Hulburt

Jason,

Know that you are in my prayers; I am so thankful to God that you have come through this tragedy. You are my brother in Christ and I will always cherish the moments and conversations we had in LYNAY. You are such an amazing asset to the ACU community, and I know you will continue to uplift those who are hurting.

15. Wendy Jones

Jason – I am so glad I’ve been able to meet you! So proud of your strength and faith through this time.

We are praying for you!
    ACU Human Resources Team

16. Samantha Manski

God bless you Jason!