Merissa Ford, Maple Valley, Washington

23 Commentsby

Condition Update: Released Nov. 10

Hometown: Maple Valley, Washington

Classification: Junior

Major: Agribusiness

1. Wimon & Rosalinda Walker

Merissa, my daughter-in-law is from Washington State, so I know how hard it is (even under normal circumstances) to be so far from home. You are in our prayers!

2. Suanna Davis

Merissa, Praying for you and your family and friends. May you all know God’s comfort and strength and may he bless you, Merissa, with amazing recuperative power.

3. Kathy and Jerry Karels

Merissa, So sorry this happened. We are praying for you that God will heal you and give you comfort and strength.
    Jerry and Kathy Karels

4. Scott & Sandy Ferguson

So many across the world are lifting you up in prayer. Prayers for physical healing and for healing of the difficult emotions from going through this.

5. Trudy Dilling

Merissa, We are praying for miraculous healing for you and all of the others. And for peace for your entire family as they rest in the arms of our Savior.
    Trudy Dilling & family (Dana’s mom)

6. Tina Wolff

these are for you and your mom xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
    cant wait to see you ill keep praying love you

7. Denice

Merissa, You are in my prayers, as are the families of all involved. I am thanking God for the progress you’ve already made, and that your mom made it down there to you. Love you, Denice

8. Danene

Merissa- we have been praying for you, but I need to let you know what a blessing you have been to our family. You attitude and strength have been so glorifying to God and inspirational to all of us. May you continue to shine God’s light as you heal and recuperate! I love you and can’t wait to see you… I promise to be gentle with my hug! Danene

9. Mary Jo Johnson

Hi Merissa- It was such a blessing to read your post yesterday and know that the joy of the Lord is your strength…and your joy!! That is what makes you such an inspiration- shining the light of Jesus despite personal struggles.! We are praying for you and for all those in the accident. God speed your recovery. Love you!

10. Stacy Epps

Merissa, you are a blessing to all that know you. I do not know you but feel blessed to be able to pray for you, my sister in Christ. I do not know much other then you are still in the hospital, but I want you to know that God is at work in healing you physically, mentally, and making you stronger spiritually. Hold tight to his truth, and know that God is always with you, holding you, loving you, and he will never leave you. God’s truth lives in you, and I know that he is going to make beauty out of the pain, and your testimony will be stronger then ever in your service to the Lord. God Bless you, and keep you, always. I am praying for a quick recovery for you.

11. Shelly Reid

Merissa,

Our family is praying for full healing through our blessed redeemer.

The Reid Family

12. Eric and Georgianna Henderson

Dear Merissa,

I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to get know you at our “breakfast/lunch” after the homecoming parade. I will feel a special connection with you as we pray for you complete and speedy recovery and for your family. We talked that morning about your parents, your brother, and our travels-in-common. :) I came away with a sense of knowing and loving you. So sorry for all you and your family are going through at this time; know that you are being prayed for!

Kathleen’s Mom

13. Diane Bellingham

Hi Merissa,

May you know the presence of your praying friends here in Canada. We are praying for strength, and peace and comfort and healing in the days ahead.
    May your body heal and feel refreshed and new real soon.
    The days ahead may not be easy but one step at a time, and God will continue to be there and give you the strength that you need in each and everyday.
    Lean on Him and His everlasting arms and He will give you that strength and courage and the peace and comfort for each new day.
    God be with you and your family and all those around you.

14. Barbara Faltin

Merissa,Ithank God for you and in His healing.

15. Zachary Alvernaz

Merissa, we’ve had a lot of fun experiences together. Just remember that physical beauty is icing on the cake. The real treat, the cake, is on the inside, it’s person that you are inside. I’m praying for you and miss you dearly. All of GRACE, both current and former GRCC students, are praying for you.

16. Wendy Jones

Praying for you!

17. Perla Rodriguez

I missed you in class yesterday! I hope you’re healing well and praying for you.

18. donna

What a beautiful young lady you are! In circumstances beyond our control, we are only pawns in the Lords hand. When we release the concerns and questions to the Lord he can work without hinderances. His way WILL always prevail! Know that you are in the hand of a mighty loving God, who has a plan for your life, this is just a bend in the road, and your body! When you don’t know the way, tell Him, ask Him to show you the way,and wait for Him. May God richly bless you in the days ahead. God Bless You, Tiffany’s mom Donna

19. Scott and Tunisia Singleton

Merissa,

May God grant you healing and comfort and return you to full health quickly.

Grace and Peace,

The Singletons

20. Dan Ciufo

Merissa,
    We are praying for your healing in all ways. We’re not sure of your condition, but have heard you’re doing better. Anna has been concerned about you, especially since you were together on the bus. We pray God will heal you completely and that He will bring blessing out of this time of trial.
    God bless-Dan Ciufo (Anna’s daddy)

21. Ed Brokaw

Glad to hear you got out!!! We are here if you or mom need anything.

22. Stacy Epps

Merissa,

It was so good to see you come into your Ag class this morning with such a wonderful smile on your face! I praise God that you have returned, and that you are surrounded by family. We are your family and if there is anything that you need, please let me know, let all of us know. We are here for you body and soul.

Welcome Home!

Stacy

23. Samantha Manski

I am thinking of you and praying for you Merissa! May you get all the love and support you need.