Dr. Michael Nicodemus, Abilene, Texas

32 Commentsby

Condition Update: Released Nov. 4

1. Suanna Davis

Michael,

You are in our prayers, specifically and by name. You’ve been prayed for by the Friday night devotional and at church at Hope last night.

Your Abilene family is asking God’s comfort and peace in your life.

I am so glad you are physically well.

Suanna Davis

2. Mollie Spaulding

I’ve been thinking of you constantly since we heard the news on Friday. Please know you are being lifted up to God. May he give you peace, and surround you with his people.

3. Kathy and Jerry Karels

Michael,
    We have been and will continue to pray for God’s great healing, comfort and strength for you.
    Jerry and Kathy Karels

4. Stacy Epps

I just wanted to let you know that I have been grieving with you, and praying for you and God’s loving peace to surround you and hold you tight in his arms. Our Father is a most wonderful God, and he hears our cry’s for understanding, and healing. Know that people all over the world are praying for you, and that as a Brother in Christ we Love you!

5. Scott & Sandy Ferguson

God bless you! So many are praying for you and lifting you up during this most difficult time.

6. Brandon Young

Hey brother. You are loved and we are praying for God’s peace and comfort to cover you.

7. Monty Lynn

May God’s grace and peace be near you, and may you trust the healing of Christ that so many have experienced in the midst of tragedy and sorrow. We love you and grieve for this experience that you all are undergoing together, and that we also share.

8. Jon Camp

Praying for you. It was good to see you this morning in chapel, surrounded by a community that loves and supports you. May God reach deep into your heart with his grace and love.

9. Chris Willerton

Michael, count me among the hundreds of people who know and love you and are grateful you came to ACU. You were caught in a terrible situation last week, and we grieve with you. Lean on your family in Christ.

10. Kristy Jimenez (Lubbock, TX)

We have been thinking about you and praying that God comforts you. You are loved!

Your fellow brothers and sisters.

11. Guy & Holly Lewis

We want you to know that we are praying for you to be filled with God’s peace and comfort.

12. Shelly Reid

Dr. Nicodemus,

We pray peace, blessings and more peace upon you. We pray that you will go on to inspire more young adults in their educational quests and more importantly, in their spiritual walks. May you have sweet memories of Anabel, as we know that she has sweet memories of you. You are loved!

Ron, Shelly and Becton

13. Wimon & Rosalinda Walker

Michael, though we don’t know you (we live in South America and direct ACU’s Study Abroad program here), you have been especially in our prayers from the moment we heard the awful news. I pray that you will feel God’s comforting hand on you, and that the love of your brothers and sisters will remind you that we are all one in Christ. May God grant you a peace that passes understanding!

14. Diane Bellingham

Our prayers continue to be with you from here in Canada, for the comfort and peace that you will need in the days ahead. So sorry to hear about the accident.
    We trust and pray that there is a speedy recovery in the days ahead.
    God be with you and His love be out poured around you and your family

15. Eric and Georgianna Henderson

Dear Dr. Nicodemus,

Your name is well known in our house, as Kathleen has spoken much of you since she joined the ACU ag dept. We have been praying that God will minister His own healing to you and give you His strength as you walk through this difficult time. We love you because you have been a blessing to Kathleen, and are thankful for the ways that God has used you in her life! Hope to meet you one day soon!

16. Barbara Faltin

Be still and know that I am GOD;
    I will be exalted among the nations,
    I will be exalted in the earth. Psalm46:10

17. Kathy Morris

Dr.Nicodemus, I have had everyone in the crash in prayer, but you have been put specially in my heart and prayers. May you recover fully, be it physically, emotionally or spiritually. I can’t imagine what a heavy load you must have on your heart. But please know our loving God showed His mercy through you – you are going to be able to answer many “why” “how” questions which will minister to so many hearts too. Know you remain in my heart’s prayers and will for many months to come. May our gracious and merciful LORD grant you of His peace and comfort and may He help you be able to accept His gifts to you during the grieving and healing time. In His love, grace and mercy

18. Jessica Batie

I am an “old” student of the ag dept there. I am continually praying for you and your recovery physically, mentally, spiritually. I am praying for everyone “touched” by this accident. Know that God loves you and people you don’t even know are praying for you!

19. Cheryl Burke

Pryaing for a peace in your soul, and healing in your mind, body and spirit.

20. Toni Trouart & family

As a friend of Kathleen Henderson’s, I cannot imagine the grief you feel. I pray that you feel the love from us all and, more importantly, the love of God. He will heal those who ask.

21. Mike and Diana Gilbert Rice (West Liberty,WV)

We are praying for you all, that God will heal you and pour His Grace upon each one of you. We will continue to pray and have asked our church here in WV to keep you in their prayers.

22. Wendy Jones

Praying for you my friend!

23. anna rainwater

I don’t know you but I have a granddaughter that is a senior at ACU. We know your pain and heavy burden you are feeling now. I am sending you a card and letter to explan. Please read it. Please know that you are in our hearts and prayers. Just know that God will get you through this. As we know it effects the whole family and we pray for them also. Our love is with you all.

24. K. Clevinger

Dr. Nicodemus – My only connection with ACU is a dear friend’s son who is a freshman there this year. Since the minister from our congregation here in Winston-Salem, NC shared with us the tragedy that unfolded Friday, I have had you (specifically) on my heart. Please know that you are being lifted up. I will continue to pray for you in the coming months. His yolk is light…

25. Scott and Tunisia Singleton

May God’s peace cover you, now and in all the days to come.
    Grace and Peace,

The Singletons

26. Norma Carden Green Reynolds

May God shower you with His love and care. From the first report of the accident, special prayers have lifted you up for special healing, for grace to share your love with others, for hope that you can give to those who suffer. You are a special person, a leader who can show God’s love to others. Never, ever give up for He has a special place for you. Remember that a special part of God lives in the souls of his baptized believers, a special part of Him given to you to Comfort you in times such as these. You will be strong and you will lead for God sees great things ahead for you. May you be healed in every way that you need. A former ACC student,1959-1961

27. Michelle Ashby

Praying for you tonight. Prayers for God’s love and peace to wash over you as you begin to heal from this tragic accident.

28. Bentley and RayeAnne Hawley

Bentley went to ACU, our children and our grandchildren have gone to ACU. We know that ACU is a community of loving people who God has blessed in great measure with the ability to help a broken heart to heal. We are praying that the Lord will wrap you in His comforting arms and give youpeace. We hope you will feel the love of all those around you, and in a short time, heal in every way.

29. Annette Brown

My daughter is a freshman soccer player at ACU and is scheduled to have one of your classes in the Spring. You’ve been in my prayers, that’s God’s peace and healing may mend all types of pain involved. Our God is one of grace and mercy; I pray that all involved will be able to follow in this example.

30. Shelly Reid

Dr. N,

Thinking of you and lifting you up to our heavenly father.

Shelly

31. Samantha Manski

Sending you love and support…

32. Traci Enix (Brady Fire/EMS)

Dr. Nicodemus,

I see your face and think of you daily. You are a strong man of God and I pray peace for you. You inspired me the day I met you with your caring spirit and even though we had to meet under tragic circumstances, you will always remain in my heart. Thank you for the help you provided that day in making our job not quite so hard.

Praying for your comfort and understanding,

Traci Enix
    Brady Fire/EMS