Tiffany Lutz, Zelienople, Pennsylvania

25 Commentsby

Condition Update:  Released from rehabilitation hospital Nov. 17.

Hometown: Zelienople, Pennsylvania

Classification: Senior

Major: Animal Science (Pre-Veterinary Medicine and Health)

1. Suanna Davis

Tiffany, I am praying for you, as are thousands of others all over the world. Too bad you probably aren’t doing well enough to check out Facebook. Prayers there are going out hourly (if not more frequently) from all over.

I know it is hard to be away from home in illness and pain. I pray that God will grant you and those you love an extra measure of his grace and a strong sense of his presence in your life.

2. Phil Ware

Tiffany,

Praying for your recovery. So glad your mom is there and you have people around who love you. May God bless you with a real sense of His presence and may He speed your recovery.

Your Abilene church family has you on our heart and in our prayers.

Phil Ware

3. Kathy and Jerry Karels

Tiffany,
    We are so sorry this happened and are praying that God will heal you and give you His comfort and strength.
    Jerry and Kathy Karels

4. Sheri Landis

We are praying for you Tiffany! We pray that you will feel God’s presence and healing power. He loves you and so do we. If there is anything we can do to help please let us know. We are continually praying for you and your family.

5. Scott & Sandy Ferguson

We continue to lift you up for healing and comfort during this terrible time. The world is praying for you, by name, often. And God hears!

6. Diane Bellingham

Tiffany,

I am praying for you and I live in Canada. A friend of my ask me to pray for you and your family at this time.
    God does answer prayers, and we don’t always know why these situations happen, but God knows, and He continues to love us and protect us and He is always there for us.
    I continue to pray for healing and comfort and peace in the days ahead as your recover.

7. Stacy Epps

Tiffany, I know the Morris family really well and they talk so highly of you. I want you to know that all though we have never met, you are in my prayers for a quick recovery. Always know that God has his arms wrapped around you, and is healing you mind, body, and spirit from head to toe. You are blessed and loved by so many. I only hope that I will get the chance to meet you. I am a non-traditional student at ACU. You have an extended family at ACU, that is looking after you and praying without ceasing. Know that God will give you strength in those times that you do not feel you have the strength. Lean on him during your healing and know that in his word he says, “Never will I leave you, or forsake you,” Praying for a quick recovery, and many blessings to you and your family.

Stacy

8. Jon Camp

Tiffany,
    I remember having you in my COMS 111 class a while back. I am praying for your that you make a quick and full recovery.

9. Shelly Reid

Tiffany,

Thank you for your sweet, loving friendship with Anabel. Annie loved you dearly and cherished your time spent together on the farm. We pray steady and full recovery.

The Reid Family

10. Wimon & Rosalinda Walker

Tiffany, just want you to know there are people in South America (ACU’s Study Abroad in Uruguay) praying for your complete healing…

11. Eric and Georgianna Henderson

Dear Tiffany,

I am so glad I was able to meet you at lunch/breakfast after the homecoming parade, because I can know first hand what a special person I am praying for as we ask the Lord for your healing and comfort! Praying for your family as well.

Kathleen’s Mom and family

12. Barbara Faltin

May you embrace this year and let God embrace you,to comfort and guide you. Prayers lifted up for you.

13. anna rainwater

You may not remember me, I am Grams, LeeAnn’s grandmother. We had dinner together a couple of times. I pray for your quick recovery and am so sorry for your pain. You are such a sweet young lady and remember that God loves you and will help you to heal.
    Love, Grams

14. Laura Green

Tiffany, we met during your freshman year…you were on the same hall as my daughter LeeAnn. I enjoyed getting to know you then and my heart was so sad when I heard about the accident. I want you to know that you are continually in my thoughts and prayers. May God speed your healing and bring you back to ACU soon. You are such a sweet young lady and a joy to many!
    With love, LeeAnn’s mom

15. Wendy Jones

Praying for you daily!

ACU Human Resources Team

16. Marie Dufitumukiza

Tiffany,
    We were lab partners for General Chemistry lab. You have such a sweet spirit about you and a beautiful smile. Praying for your full recovery and looking forward to seeing your beautiful face again soon!
    Marie

17. Dan Ciufo

Tiffany,
    We’re praying for your complete recovery. We’re not sure of your condition, but Anna has been concerned about you, especially since you were sitting together on the bus. We trust that God has some great blessing in store as you recover and grow through this tremendous trial.

Dan Ciufo (Anna’s Daddy)

18. Michelle Ashby

Praying for you tonight.

19. Robin Zanotto

Praying for you. I don’t know what your condition is, but know that God has you in his healing arms. Lauren and Laynie are helping out at the farm and I know would love to have you back there.

20. Shelly Reid

Tiffany,

Praise be to our Lord that you have been released to a rehab facility! We will continue to pray for your steady and complete recovery.

The Reid Family

21. Barbara Faltin

May the Lord direct your hearts into God’s love
    and Christ’s perserverance.thss

friend of Anna Ciufo

22. Dan Ciufo

Tiffany,
    We’re still praying and thinking about you. We don’t know your condition exactly, but know that God is ministering to you and hope that many others are as well. We are hoping to get Anna home tomorrow if all goes well. God Bless, Dan Ciufo

23. Diane Bellingham

Hi Tiffany,

Great to hear that you are on your way to rehab, that is fantastic. One foot forward my dear friend.
    God will continue to be there and we will be praying for inner strength each day as you continue to proceed in the healing process. May you feel the ladies from Hamilton, Ontario Canada praying for you daily as you progress.
    God be with you.
    Keep looking up and trusting Him as he will be your comforter and guide in the days ahead.
    I will be in touch to see how you are doing, love and prayers

24. Wimon & Rosalinda Walker

It was good to read that you are out of the hospital and have begun the work of rehab. You will continue to be in our prayers…

25. Shelly Reid

Tiffany,

Hallelujah! Praise God that you have been released! We will continue our prayers for emotional healing.

The Reid Family