CBS Radio is seeking students who are interested in a paid agricultural broadcast internship this fall. The intern will learn to produce network-quality agriculture reports for broadcast and how to analyze and report market data. They will work with the CBS Radio Ag-director to produce content for our agri-business programs.
- Must be currently attending an accredited college and have completed some course work in field of interest.
- Hours needed may not exceed 133 paid hours
- Flexible schedule offered between the hours of 7 a.m. and 1 p.m. Monday through Friday
- If receiving college credit, must submit a letter from the college/university stating the class and number of credit units to be earned and verify credit will be awarded upon successful completion of the program
- Complete and submit all required paperwork prior to the first day of internship
- Must not participate in same department as a family member
- Journalism student preferred
- Agricultural background a plus
RSVP to dallasinterns@cbsradio by Sept. 7 to receive an application and more details. Then send the application and resumé in an email to email@example.com by Sept. 14 to be considered for the fall semester.