Photo Card Cafe’ (PCC) is looking for a social media/marketing/advertising intern to work on location at Social Factor, a strategic social media agency on Magnolia Ave. in Fort Worth. This intern will work with the Social Factor team on strategy for PCC marketing, advertising and social, while being managed by Sara Hejl and Sara Watterson – owners of PCC. This opportunity is for anyone interested in the ins and outs of true agency life, while also working for a small, successful online company in an integral way.
As JMC alum Sara Hejl describes it, this intern will:
- Learn about/implement organizational skills by managing projects and meeting deadlines;
- Offer creative thoughts and strategic suggestions as it pertains to PCC social media, marketing, SEO/SEM and other advertising;
- Come up with and collaborate on new ideas for marketing/social media campaigns during the holiday season;
- Help with daily tasks, such as customer service (quick card changes for customers), QA and other items;
- Learn more about the programs needed to execute work for PCC.
- Junior or senior standing;
- JMC major preferred;
- Knowledge of the various social media platforms and how to create campaigns surrounding them;
- Desire to work in and learn in an agency environment, while helping a small business succeed.
At this time, it’s unpaid. Course credit only. Performance-based stipend possible, depending on successful campaigns created by intern.
They would mostly work with me, since I’m here in FW. It’s like a two-in-one internship, in my opinion. My husband, Luke, is the GM at Social Factor, and would love to have an ACU intern around. He/she would get a chance to see what goes on with other clients as well.
Anyone who’s interested can send me a resume with a nice cover email, or a video of themselves stating why they’re interested. I’d like to choose by March 31.