The Georgia State Games, an amateur Olympic-style sports festival like those in many states across the country, is seeking interns for this summer’s program. Here’s what they’re looking for in Georgia, but if this appeals to you, you might also want to explore other states’ games:
- Seeking top level, organized, team oriented, talented, aggressive, outgoing and innovative interns to assist in preparation and implementation for this year’s events. Internship opportunities are offered in both paid and unpaid positions depending on intern’s experience and skills, time commitment availability, academic credit ability and semester sought. Housing is also available.
- This internship is NOT for the student looking to get by, be a social butterfly or to party for the semester.
- All applicants must have strong writing skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- * Housing & partial meal reimbursement Provided!
- * Earn academic credit
- * Real life on-the-job experience with responsibilities that other internships do not provide.
- * Free parking
- * Individual office work stations, lap top computers and cell phones program.
- * Internships include semester-long positions.
Apply at www.georgiagames.org under internships. Complete and submit the items in ONE email as attachments.