From JMC alum Michelle Morris comes this opportunity:
GideonStone (www.gideonstone.com) is searching for a summer intern who plans to live in the Houston area from mid-May through mid-August or June through mid-August. We’ll pay $10/hour, 20 hours a week, maximum of 80 hours per month for three months. The intern will be a part-time employee. We are thinking they will be an actual intern, but will look at a recent grad. We will not reimburse for travel expenses, but the job should require only periodic, short trips for errands (picking up a print job, office supplies, etc.). We will provide a phone line for all calls. We would prefer that the individual come to our office for work hours, though there may be some flexibility.
Both full-time partners in the firm, Dr. Michelle Morris and Ric Morris, are ACU alumni and love working with ACU students and grads.
- Experience in web content creation and publishing (CMS)
- Basic ability to shoot and edit photos and/or videos
- Proficient with video or interactive presentation software
- Research skills (using available data sources and compiling into a meaningful report)
- Email marketing knowledge
We’d like to receive: 1) a resume; 2) a link to an online portfolio or emailed samples of work (mail can work, too, but we’re moving pretty quickly); 3) references; 4) a one-page cover letter explaining why the individual is the right person for this internship.