Thanks to a great group of faculty, we ended our first year with a great storytelling and media training experience. We welcomed back Mary Ann McNair from the Center for Digital Storytelling to work with ACU faculty Al Haley and Jennifer Shewmaker facilitating the three-day workshop. This is our third workshop this year working with staff from the CDS, and faculty from across campus continue to be challenged by the format to produce original content and reflect on the role of media in the broader curriculum.
Thanks to faculty participants for investing their time and creativity in the workshop. Here’s a glimpse into the experience.
Digital Stories – May 2012
- The Buzzer – Cheryl Bacon
- Caregiver – Debbie Williams
- The Empty Desk – Jeanine Varner
- 40 – Bill Carroll
- Improv Gardening – Kent Smith
- Master Craftsman – Sue Garcia
- Perfect Timing – Stephanie Hamm
- The Time We Accidentally Adopted 11 Dogs – Mathew Bardwell
- A Bed in San Francisco – Al Haley (facilitator)