The Screening Room is the largest of our group spaces, officially seating up to 16 though Learning Studio staff can bring in additional chairs. The space can be reserved for occasional class meetings or other campus group sessions.
All group rooms in the facility CAN BE RESERVED by current students and faculty at acu.edu/ls. Other group spaces, like the Digital Diners, are available to groups without a reservation.
Screening Room (6-20 people)
- This is an ideal meeting space for seminar-size classes or campus groups screening a film, kicking off a project, or premiering student projects. The room affords a wide variety of uses.
- Large-screen display and MacMini computer
- Bluetooth keyboard and trackpad
- Blu ray player on right side of display also plays DVDs
- Surround-sound speakers and 3D display capability
- Laptop connection on left side of display (adapters at front desk)
- Rolling whiteboards for outlining ideas quickly
Group Room Policies
- Reserve a room online or at the Info Desk before sitting down.
- Groups rooms are designed for groups. The rest of the floor is available for individual study.
- Batteries and dry erase markers are available at the Info Desk.
- Please clean up tables and whiteboards before you leave.