The culmination of our freshmen intro course is the presentation of the mobile apps designed by groups. Each year, the students present an impressive showcase that wows the faculty and staff. This year was no exception. Students in the class worked tirelessly perfecting their mobile apps. Each group contained students from each of our technology-related majors. However, roles were fluid as all team members often tackled the technical aspects and design details of their mobile apps together.
Hear more about sitc!
- Dr. James Prather Spends Summer Consulting with iHeart Media August 14, 2019
- Alumni Spotlight on Joseph Quigley (’13) August 9, 2019
- Student Spotlight: Adrianna Mott April 26, 2019
- Student Spotlight: Drake Pamplin April 22, 2019
- Student Spotlight: Kevin Shurtz April 16, 2019