A great way to prepare for graduate school is to start being involved in research during your undergraduate years. Because of the smaller size of our programs and our emphasis on undergraduate education, our students are able to work on research side by side with their professors. This not only allows for students to have a job on campus but also obtain research experience prior to their graduate school years. If you would like more information on available SITC Research Fellows positions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hear more about sitc!
- Dr. James Prather Spends Summer Consulting with iHeart Media August 14, 2019
- Alumni Spotlight on Joseph Quigley (’13) August 9, 2019
- Student Spotlight: Adrianna Mott April 26, 2019
- Student Spotlight: Drake Pamplin April 22, 2019
- Student Spotlight: Kevin Shurtz April 16, 2019