Countdown to Thailand! (reposted from my blog with updates)

23 Commentsby   |  04.20.11  |  Chiang Mai, Thailand

This blog post was originally posted on my personal blog @ www.carolemarie.blogspot.com

It’s really going to happen! In just a little over a month I will on a plane leaving the country for the first time. On my way to Thailand! I will say that I am incredibly excited, but….I am very nervous about it. I’m certain that it will be a good summer, but I’m still worried that I might not fit in (silly American) or that I won’t work well with my team (even though we are all doing fine right now) or that, or that, or that, or that, or that…..Gee thanks Satan…

I am really excited about getting prepared for it. My passport came in the mail a few weeks ago, so I was able to see it when I got home for spring break. Funny story. It was open when I got it so I know my mom had seen it, but my dad had seen it before her! He had replaced mine with his and then taped up the bottom so that she wouldn’t notice! My mom may have had a minor freak out moment. :D

I’m still looking for clothing for Thailand. It will be quite a bit different than the camp clothing that I was shopping for last summer. My shorts and tanktops will be replaced by modest tops (going for overly modest here just to be on the safe side) and skirts/jeans. I think that I have found the skirts that I will be getting at a store called Earth Bound. UPDATE: I received a package in the mail from my mom. She found skirts for me along with a few tops that will be perfect for the trip. So thankful! They are long peasant type skirts that I will continue to wear even after I get back.

My biggest worry is for funding. I’m still $850 UPDATE: $450 away from even going on the trip. That’s not including the potential extra $2000 that I could raise as compensation for if I was working as an intern in the states. I don’t think that I will be able to raise that for the summer, but I am hopeful to get the remaining $850 covered. If you do feel it in your heart to send a little my way your gift would be greatly appreciated. Even gifts of $5, $10, or $15 really add up quickly, so skip your grande decaf latte with cream or whatever overpriced breakfast you are indulging in tomorrow, and send a little bit my way. :) Trust me, the toast and jam will be well worth the way that I will be sharing the Word this summer.

Send checks to:

Carole-Marie Wiser – ACU Box 27658 – Abilene, TX 79699

Do not write my name on the check for tax purposes. Instead, please put the name of my host church, Southern Hills Church of Christ. Put the memo as Thailand.

Well, I still have a few weeks of classes left before I leave, so it is time to study hard and get back to work!

1. Facebook Downloader

Facebook Downloader

2. Carolyn Wolfe

From what I’ve gathered from my brother who lives in Indonesia – where they also offer Sinovac free – it only has roughly a 50% prevention rate, so that’s probably why the girls want Moderna or Pfizer, which are the two primary vaccines here in America and have a 90% prevention rate. Can’t wait to get back over to Pattaya! Great channel.

3. Adam Byron

This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work. mystrikingly

4. Mycodedetail

I also visited Thailand past year but in the covid pandemic it was really bad experience for me in Thailand I face difficulties to go other cities in Thailand mycodedetail helps me to get country code of Thailand.

5. Rèm Vải 2 Lớp

This is my first visit to your web journal

6. Buku Mimpi Lengkap

Hi there, I simply hopped over in your website by way of Alat Drumband. Now not one thing I’d typically learn, but I favored your emotions none the less. Thank you for making something worth reading.

7. fashura

A rose tattoo can be used alone, as a filler, or in conjunction with other motifs. Angel wings on the sternum are a common underboob tattoo designs for women

8. Clippers

You’ve picked up the perfect dog-friendly grooming kit from the local pet store

9. smart watch

Metalibres is a high tech-company focus on smartwatch and high-tech product. We aim to make life better by using technology. Metalibres isn’t intended to be changing the world, but rippling in your life.

10. Love egg

Women Love Egg
    Meals grade silicone, non-toxic and tasteless, protected for human physique
    Superbly designed feminine ergonomic construction
    Delicate to the contact, easy and waterproof, straightforward to wash
    Wi-fi distant management + 10 vibration modes

11. ข่าวกีฬา

Drum chippers are specific types of wood chippers used to reduce wood (usually large tree limbs, branches, or trunks) into smaller wood chips. These are often portable,
    with the ability to mount them on wheels and frames that can then be towed behind tractors, vans, or trucks.

12. คะแนนสด

13. sggame

14. Knit flower

15. 79BONGDA

16. Drum chippers are specific types of wood chippers used to reduce wood (usually large tree limbs, branches, or trunks) into smaller wood chips. These are often portable,

17. freetontech

18. steelnailmachine

Nail Making Machine BlogThe process to make coils nails and the equipment needed in coil nail production factory:
    Thread rolling machine: Thread Rolling Machine for Coil Nails is a kind of machinery used to rolling the thread on the coil nails .
    The thread rolling machine applies to the processing of different kinds of ring shank coils and screw shank coil nails.With professional team,
    we have strong ability of design and research..
    the machines are used on nail fabricating field. we can provide different kinds of nails according to customer’s requirement.

19. Youtube to mp3 converter

The best YouTube to mp3 and mp4 converter. Download your favorite YouTube videos and music, SoundCloud, Vimeo, Facebook and more with our web site. Download songs in mp3 or mp4 format. Free download!

20. celebrity

A female celebrity is someone who has achieved fame through her work. Listed below are some notable examples. Some of these people are working class, but others are famous due to their media exposure. Kerry Katona is a working-class celebrity who became famous because of her talent and exposure. She has managed to combine fame and humanitarianism with her work ethic, which has made her one of the most popular female celebrities.
    https://webcourses.ucf.edu/eportfolios/44271/Home/What_Is_a_Female_Celebrity

21. James Smith

Sildenafil India an online generic medical store. Order medicines with prescription Health care products.

You can Buy Kamagrafrom India.

22. susi

will there will be anymore update?

23. susi

wow i really like your experience, its very impressive