Jesus loves the little children :)

3 Commentsby   |  06.09.11  |  Cebu, Philippines

“Jesus loves the little children…All the children of the world…” I’m sure a lot of us know how the rest of that song goes. I grew up singing that song in Sunday school, VBS, and all that good stuff, but today was just one of those days where the words of that song filled the air!

“Jesus loves the little children, ALL the children of the world. Red and Yellow, Black and White, they are precious in His sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world!

We went to visit the kids from our VBS and Sunday school in their homes. All of these kids live in a very poor neighborhood in what we typically call a “squatters area”. Some of the kids have houses the size of my bathroom (which is not very big) with about 6 or even 10 children in the family. They live a very very simple lifestyle and they don’t have much at all. But despite their living conditions, i’ve never seen happier children. The minute we drove up they came running to greet us with their laughter and big smiles. We went around the neighborhood to look for some of the older kids so we could tell them about an activity we were having for them this Saturday. Once we were done with that, we spent the rest of the time playing with the kids out on the street.

It didn’t take much at all to make them happy. Just having us there to spend time with them made them feel pretty special. But if you ask me, they made me feel special.

“Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven.”  Matt. 19:14

1. hanfsamen shop österreich

In addition, the AAMC monthly newsletter also frequently features
    recipes. Not concern, use our special Pick N Mix section to select the strains and correct quantity of quality Seeds to your garden. Higher potencies (inside 20-30%
    range) are better for medicinal purposes.

2. profi credit opole

I and my guys have already been viewing the great procedures on your web blog then the sudden got a terrible suspicion I had not thanked the web blog owner for those secrets. My guys happened to be totally warmed to study them and have in fact been having fun with them. Appreciate your actually being very thoughtful and also for deciding upon certain remarkable guides most people are really needing to discover. My sincere apologies for not expressing gratitude to sooner.

3. pokemon x

best thing is to watching smile of these kids :)