Oxapampa

Tags:

22 Commentsby   |  08.03.11  |  Uncategorized

Today is the 3rd of August, and I will be going home on the 9th, so my time here is just about done. Today I am pretty excited; I will be traveling to Oxapampa, Peru with Justin and Mark. We are going to check on a new member of the church who went to Oxapampa three or four months ago and seeing how he is doing there. I am a little nervous about going because in order to get there we have to go over a mountain, and the last time I was on a mountain I got altitude sickness really bad. Also, the roads are very narrow and we will be going on a double decker bus. While that doesn’t scream safety to me, these drivers have been doing this for a long time and I am sure that they know what they are doing. I am not really sure what we will be doing in Oxapampa, I know that we will be talking with Luis, but other than that, I have no idea.
There will be four new interns arriving on Saturday, so my bed will be gone after today. It is going back to the apartment it came from while I am at Spanish class today. I have really been enjoying the one on one Spanish lessons I have been getting at Ele Latina Spanish school. I feel like I have been learning better because where I struggle we can spend more time than if there were more people in the class. It’s just been good.
Gotta go, my laundry is getting done and I need to get packed for the trip.

1. Matikiri

Thanks

2. relx australia

thanks share

3. EL Masatar

Thanks for sharing this great and useful post.
    شركة صيانة مكيفات بالرياض

4. khaled

مقاسات وأبعاد الحجر الهاشمي
    تقدم شركتنا جميع المقاسات المختلفة والتي تناسب جميع عملائنا الكرام وبأسعار رائعة وممتازة للغاية. واجهات منازل حجر هاشمي

● هناك العديد من القياسات والأبعاد التي توفرها شركتنا في الحجر الهاشمي ولكن أشهر القياسات وأكثرهم انتشارا هو مقياس 25سم * 50 سم * 3 سم.

5. ibosport

ibosport paling sadis dalam memberikan jackpot mantap dan gacor

6. sooa

nonton streaming film online terbaru dan update

7. slither io

How do you start a day off? Start with the following games for the most entertaining and exciting moments. Please experience the game for fun slither io

8. Elis John

I like to know about such things, I even watch documentaries at Hulu Australia because it enhances my interest more & more.

9. waffle game

Many are asking this nowadays. With electricity costs rising, more people are looking for ways to cut costs.

10. Adam

thanks for the awesome information

11. dara

สมัครสมาชิก คลิ๊ก CLICK!!
    ทางเข้าเวกัส168

12. Hina khan

I always like to read the travel guide and personal experience of person. Because the one who experience any stuff would be able to share it with everyone. That is the reason I admore your post. Keep sharing

13. laleh

14. Hina

Thanks for sharing such good thing

15. Zubia Mughal

Auguest has just passed and I wanted to say you that traveling is one of the best things to do. I also love to travel, even I like to play games only becasue of this reason, through this I can explore a new place everytime

16. honey

september has just passed and I wanted to say to you that traveling is one of the best things to do. I also love to travel, even I like to play games only because of this reason, through this I can explore a new place everytime

17. dara

18. برترین وکیل

برترین وکیل مرجع رسمی معرفی بهترین وکیل در ایران

19. Уэбб

Это интересно: космический телескоп Уэбба показал очередное изображение из космоса: формирование новой звезды, и это выглядит как огненные песочные часы.