Oxapampa

Tags:

58 Commentsby   |  08.03.11  |  Uncategorized

Today is the 3rd of August, and I will be going home on the 9th, so my time here is just about done. Today I am pretty excited; I will be traveling to Oxapampa, Peru with Justin and Mark. We are going to check on a new member of the church who went to Oxapampa three or four months ago and seeing how he is doing there. I am a little nervous about going because in order to get there we have to go over a mountain, and the last time I was on a mountain I got altitude sickness really bad. Also, the roads are very narrow and we will be going on a double decker bus. While that doesn’t scream safety to me, these drivers have been doing this for a long time and I am sure that they know what they are doing. I am not really sure what we will be doing in Oxapampa, I know that we will be talking with Luis, but other than that, I have no idea.
There will be four new interns arriving on Saturday, so my bed will be gone after today. It is going back to the apartment it came from while I am at Spanish class today. I have really been enjoying the one on one Spanish lessons I have been getting at Ele Latina Spanish school. I feel like I have been learning better because where I struggle we can spend more time than if there were more people in the class. It’s just been good.
Gotta go, my laundry is getting done and I need to get packed for the trip.

1. Rajabandit

Situs Gacor dan Terpercaya Rajabandit

2. Rungkad

Your post was insightful and engaging—well done! fmovies

3. pifenek

Technology, quantum computing has emerged as a revolutionary frontier, promising unprecedented capabilities that could reshape the way we process information. Traditional computers, relying on bits as the basic unit of information, face limitations in handling complex calculations. Quantum computing, harnessing the principles of quantum mechanics. https://boyntech.com/

4. fantoniomoura

In general, graphic storytellers tell stories visually, turning concepts into new ideas through quality content. In order to prepare such projects quickly and qualitatively, I use stock photos pegboard background. The resource has a fairly wide selection of thematic images, low prices for professional collections.

5. dsg

fbvxfdg

6. Goku watch apk

“Embark on a cinematic journey with Goku Tu Movies app. Explore a vast selection of blockbusters and binge-worthy series, all in one place. Download now to unlock unlimited entertainment possibilities! Plus, stay updated with the latest releases and exclusive content on Goku Tu Movies. also visit https://gokutuapp.com/