Jason Lee

3 Commentsby   |  11.25.14  |  Student Posts

Although Jason Lee is normally a wedding photographer, he took a break with these adorable, hilarious images of his daughters. I love the playful colors and compositions used, and the amount of fun these shoots looked like.creative-children-photography-jason-lee-3 jason-lee-taz-35339471-xyo-700x468 creative-children-photography-jason-lee-10

1. Paige Otway

I have actually seen a lot of this guys work! I would definitely love to “work at home” like this guy does one day.

2. Caroline Levinson

Oh my goodness! I LOVE the movement and excitement in these pictures. I love the explosive movement found in the stillness of a camera’s capturing. He captures these moments in time that are usually too fleeting to see by the eye.

3. Chelsea Thomas

I saw this posted on Facebook a while back! All of the pictures are SO CUTE and he’s a really creative photographer. It’s so cool also that he chose to use his kids as the subjects, because it can be hard to get them to do what you want sometimes haha! But all the pictures are artistically interesting and just fun. Great work!