Activity Insight is a tool for you to update your academic and professional activities and achievements. Using it eliminates frequent request for information, prepares you for your T&P portfolio, helps you to generate a professional web presence, and generates data for various reports you, your academic department, administrators, and accreditation agencies may need.
To access Activity Insight, go to my.acu.edu, and find it from “Quicklinks”.
Training and Help
To learn how to use Activity Insight, please check this training manual, or contact Berlin Fang at firstname.lastname@example.org. To make changes you are restricted from changing directly in Activity Insight, reach out to the contact person listed on the specific page you have trouble with.
- Adding annual goals to Activity Insight
- Adding syllabus and evaluations to Activity Insight
- Update your web profile
- Add items to Digital Commons through Activity Insight
- Create and customize your CV
- Add your publications to Activity Insight
- Evaluation faculty goals in Activity Insight