You’ll find the latest from the Adams Center staff here at the Adams Blog. The content varies, but the subject is always the same: teaching and learning.
Index to recent posts:
- Cloud Clipboard: Copying content between your computer and devices
- Use Blueprint courses to synchronize changes
- Canvas and Turnitin Dates
- Making your classroom hospitable for international students
- Tools to make scheduling easy
- ACU faculty honored for using Turnitin
- Encourage students to view your feedback
- Using Turnitin iPad App
- Does your course deliver what your syllabus promises?
- Plagiarism Spectrum
- Alternative uses of your voice
- Instructional uses of “Spark”
- Paths to personalized learning
- Writing effective assignment instructions
- Social media and student self-regulation: Can they coexist?