10 classic logos re-imagined in Comic Sans | Creative Bloq

10 Commentsby   |  10.16.12  |  Typography

10 classic logos re-imagined in Comic Sans | Creative Bloq.

1. Cuci Sepatu

Very cool remake logo design

2. Zonnepanelen Hasselt

I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site. Zonnepanelen Hasselt

3. Zonnepanelen Leuven

It’s late finding this act. At least, it’s a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act. Zonnepanelen Leuven

4. Zonnepanelen Antwerpen

Always so interesting to visit your site.What a great info, thank you for sharing. this will help me so much in my learning Zonnepanelen Antwerpen

5. Zonnepanelen Hoegaarden

Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Zonnepanelen Hoegaarden

6. Zonnepanelen Antwerpen

Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle. Zonnepanelen Antwerpen

7. Zonnepanelen Huldenberg

Personally I think overjoyed I discovered the blogs. Zonnepanelen Huldenberg

8. Gevelbekleding

There is definately a great deal to know about this subject. I like all of the points you’ve made. Gevelbekleding

9. Zonnepanelen Kampenhout

I would also motivate just about every person to save this web page for any favorite assistance to assist posted the appearance. Zonnepanelen Kampenhout

10. Crepi

Excellent effort to make this blog more wonderful and attractive. Crepi