The ACU McNair Scholars Program is a competitive program that admits new students on a yearly basis. Applications to join the McNair Scholars Program 2021-22 cohort will be due by 4:00 pm on Friday, October 21, 2021.
Consider applying if you can say “yes” to all of the following:
- You are interested in going to graduate school.
- You meet our eligibility and citizenship requirements (click on the “eligibility” tab above for the list of requirements).
- You will be available to participate in our 2022 Summer Research Internship from May 10 to July 23.
- You have a GPA of 3.0 or better.
- You will have completed at least 60 credit hours by the end of the spring 2022 semester.
Click on the links below to access this year’s application and low-income statement (if needed). Faculty recommendation form instructions can be found on the Application Checklist page of the application packet.
Feel free to contact the McNair staff with any questions regarding the application or eligibility requirements.
- Download application or pick up a printed copy from the McNair Office (Zellner Hall, room 130)
- Complete application
- Be sure to save the application with your name in the title and store it somewhere you can find it again if necessary
- Sign completed application, and gather all other necessary documents (see Application Checklist)
- Bring documents to the McNair Office or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org