The ACU McNair Scholars Program is a competitive program that admits new students on a yearly basis. Applications to join the McNair Scholars Program 2019-20 cohort will be due by 4:00 pm on Friday, November 8, 2019.
Consider applying if you can say “yes” to all of the following:
- You are interested in going to graduate school.
- You meet our eligibility and citizenship requirements (click on the “eligibility” tab above for the list of requirements).
- You will be available to participate in our 2020 Summer Research Internship from May 11 to July 20.
- You have a GPA of 3.0 or better.
- You will have completed at least 60 credit hours by the end of the spring 2020 semester.
Click on the links below to access this year’s application and low-income statement (if needed). Faculty recommendation form instructions can be found on the Application Checklist page of the application packet.
Feel free to contact the McNair staff with any questions regarding the application or eligibility requirements.
- Download application
- Open and type (or print and handwrite)
- Be sure to save the application with your name in the title and store it somewhere you can find it again if necessary
- Print and sign completed application, and gather all other necessary documents (see Application Checklist)
- Bring everything to the McNair Office (Zellner Hall, room 130) during business hours (M-Th 8am-5pm)
- Slide application under the door if no one is in the office.