The undergraduate Computer Science – Computing Theory program is accredited accredited by the Computing Accreditation Commission of ABET, www.abet.org. Information about program educational objectives, student outcomes, enrollment and graduation information can be found below.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
Student Outcomes (SOs)
Graduates of the program will have an ability to:
- Analyze a complex computing problem and to apply principles of computing and other relevant disciplines to identify solutions.
- Design, implement, and evaluate a computing-based solution to meet a given set of computing requirements in the context of the program’s discipline.
- Communicate effectively in a variety of professional contexts.
- Recognize professional responsibilities and make informed judgments in computing practice based on legal and ethical principles.
- Function effectively as a member or leader of a team engaged in activities appropriate to the program’s discipline.
- Apply computer science theory and software development fundamentals to produce computing-based solutions.