A great way to prepare for graduate school is to start being involved in research during your undergraduate years. Because of the smaller size of our programs and our emphasis on undergraduate education, our students are able to work on research side by side with their professors. This not only allows for students to have a job on campus but also obtain research experience prior to their graduate school years. If you would like more information on available SITC Research Fellows positions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hear more about sitc!
- Alumni Spotlight on Morgan Davis (’11) November 4, 2019
- Student Spotlight: Andrea Perez October 28, 2019
- Students Inspired by Industry Giants Conference October 14, 2019
- DET Program Earns Membership of the Unity Academic Alliance September 30, 2019
- Alumni Spotlight on Carlos Velasquez (’18) September 23, 2019