A great way to prepare for graduate school is to start being involved in research during your undergraduate years. Because of the smaller size of our programs and our emphasis on undergraduate education, our students are able to work on research side by side with their professors. This not only allows for students to have a job on campus but also obtain research experience prior to their graduate school years. If you would like more information on available SITC Research Fellows positions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hear more about sitc!
- DET Club Creates Immersive Virtual Reality Experience as Research Project May 21, 2020
- SITC Students Receive University Scholar Award April 28, 2020
- ACU Special Interest Group for Computer Human Interaction April 14, 2020
- SITC Welcomes New Professor March 24, 2020
- Student Spotlight: Jael Morel February 19, 2020