The Dieline

4 Commentsby   |  08.31.11  |  Websites

Your first stop for great resource/inspiration, for both designers and students (click on image for website).

1. Michael McCarty

This is a great website to get inspiration. A design that really stood out to me was the Benefit skin care line. I thought it was really clever how the topped off each of their products with cork as well making the design a handmade water color look. Although, this may not help me with La Pop’s design, I still found it pretty cool.

2. Julie Neill

I loved browsing all the pages and seeing how different every package or logo is. My favorite ones while thinking about the La Pop redesign all included bright colors, hand drawn type, script, triangles, and other drawn shapes. Seemed friendly and happy.

3. Emily McCommas

I love this website for inspiration. It really helps inspire me to create something unique and beautiful through packaging. It’s great to just go through all the pages and just feed your mind with different packaging ideas. Thanks!!!

4. Brittany Reynolds

This is a great website. I loved looking at all the different types of packaging design and getting ideas of the types of packages out there. I think it is interesting that not every product is created graphically. The ‘Le Nuit She Butter Soap’ displays a nice drawing illustration of a skull on a soap package which is interesting that it’s displayed for soap.