The culmination of our freshmen intro course is the presentation of the mobile apps designed by groups. Each year, the students present an impressive showcase that wows the faculty and staff. This year was no exception. Students in the class worked tirelessly perfecting their mobile apps. Each group contained students from each of our technology-related majors. However, roles were fluid as all team members often tackled the technical aspects and design details of their mobile apps together.
Hear more about sitc!
- DET Club Creates Immersive Virtual Reality Experience as Research Project May 21, 2020
- SITC Students Receive University Scholar Award April 28, 2020
- ACU Special Interest Group for Computer Human Interaction April 14, 2020
- SITC Welcomes New Professor March 24, 2020
- Student Spotlight: Jael Morel February 19, 2020