Final Reflections

0 Commentsby   |  05.12.11  |  Reflection (P5)

I think I started out on a bad foot with this assignment. For me that was mostly the time frame it was assigned in and the fact that I’m just burnt out. I think it’s definitely not good for me to feel so completely unable to contribute good things when I’m this burnt out, it’s something I need to improve on in life in general. I think the main thing that got me motivated through this project was working in groups in the Learning Studio that couple of days. Hearing ideas I liked and didn’t like sort of helped me build a picture of what I wanted to go for in the end.

Since the beginning of the course I definitely think it is easier for me to build a web page. I understand the process and run through what I need on the page. This project I honestly didn’t do a great job with that, but if I was sitting down getting ready to build a website for a client, I feel confident that I could get everything I need to get in the site in there. This project was also helpful for working in a group setting. I feel like my ability to contribute to and benefit from a group has improved.

I will definitely continue to practice web design to see that I get better at it. I will also work on that whole getting things done when I’m not motivated to do it thing as well. Thanks!