Reflection

0 Commentsby   |  02.09.11  |  Reflection (P1)

hen this project was first introduced I was pretty excited. I have wanted to learn more about web design for some time now, so I was glad to finally get into this class. I knew from the start that it would not be an easy class and would be a lot of work. Now having finished our first project, I feel very relieved and feel like I learned a ton from this. My designing started out very very slow, partly from my forgotten knowledge of Photoshop and partly because I didn’t know what I was doing. I started laying out my sites in Illustrator, piece by piece and then transferring them into Photoshop, layer by layer. This proved to be the easiest way for me because I can work quickly in Illustrator and get what I want then just past it into Photoshop. But I think I really need to start working in Photoshop more and build up my knowledge and skills. I think now having this project done I look at web sites totally different, I notice what works and what doesn’t, and now see how I can make them. I really learned a lot from this and this my next project will be a huge improvement.