blognuts

0 Commentsby   |  03.25.11  |  Reflection (P3)

well i kinda feel like i took a step backward on this project. as if there was no progression or improvement in skills.  this is my fault tho. i wanted to set a defined feel for the blog, one color, no shadows, no gradients, as few grays as possible, minimal fonts, minimal in style…however i found that forcing myself into an unnecessary scenario might be a bit much especially when a different treatment would offer a better solution.  maybe its good that im challenging my self, but perhaps im doing it without cause or benefit.  who knows…i sure dont know.  

one for is certain, this project was definitely a challenge.  id like to do it again. and again. and then again. there are so many ways this project can be handled that i have a hard time picking or deciding on a single direction.  which again, might be where the forced direction came from.  

it would be nice if i didnt procrastinate as well…that would be a huge help.  sleep deprivation isnt good for designing im sure.  i just have a hard time thinking that homework or a project is worth doing until it absolutely has to be done. ha. lame.  

i need to work on fonts…deciding on fonts. implementing effective fonts. idk. again its one of those that if theres a million choices, i will have one hell of a time picked a single one. yay me. i was impressed with mostly everyones in the class. which is good. i like having good work around me. gives the design process more of a push for me knowing that there are others around me progressing steadily while i am staring at a blank page, or blank site map, or blank wire frame, or crapy inspiration. 

however…i am still enjoying the work.  just lots i need to learn. lots. lots. lots. lots. lots. lots. so much, my fuzzy little head might explode. and this soap on the desk im at smells horrible.  its so strong. super strong. its taking over my nose. geez

aslkdgjhaghiqogh ummmmmmmmmmm im hungry. havent eaten in forever! havent slept in days! but atleast im gonna be in austin for the weekend. wooohohohohoooo. its like LA for Texans. is that a good thing tho? LA? hmm…
nCAA basketball didnt go well yesterday…not for me anyways. stupid Arizona, not like i like Duke, just should be Texas in the elite 8. bummer

but blogs are awesome, and i need to get one, i should make one. but im lazy…why am i lazy? 
as long as im doing work tho, im learning.