Two of the Innovation Foundry’s Staff, Stephen Rektenwald and Donald Simpson, became certified through Adobe’s Education Exchange to become Adobe Train the Trainer certified.
An “Adobe Education Trainer” is an individual that a) provides training on Adobe tools and solutions to individuals and institutions in the education space and b) who maintains high standards for reach and quality by meeting or exceeding the following requirements:
- The Adobe Education Trainer program is designed for individuals who currently train or aspire to train educators in K12 or Higher Education institutions worldwide. Adobe Education Trainers should have some experience training educators and some familiarity with Adobe tools, but no prior knowledge is expected. Adobe Education Trainers may be employees of K12 or Higher Education institutions, affiliated with training centers, or independent contractors. To ensure that you can be successful as a credentialed Adobe Education Trainer, carefully review the benefits and requirements below. At this time, the program is only available in English, but participants are invited to localize training content for diverse audiences.
- Access to an exclusive Adobe Professional Development Toolkit that can be used to design and deliver customized trainings to K12 and Higher Education faculty worldwide. An invitation to join an exclusive professional learning community of Adobe Education Trainers worldwide. Inclusion of your name and contact information in an online worldwide database of Adobe Education Trainers. Invitation to participate in further training-for-trainers and professional learning activities designed specifically for Adobe Education Trainers. Use of “Adobe Education Trainer” digital credential to market your services.
- Preparation and Demonstration of Proficiency
- Successfully complete an approved Adobe Education “Train the Trainer” course online or in-person
- Training Content Quality
Demonstrate an ability to meet the training needs of K12 and HED educators by:
- Delivering a standard feedback survey to educators you train and report findings back to Adobe
- Maintaining an average satisfaction rating of 80% or more on feedback surveys
- Regularly interact with the Adobe Education Trainer community on the Adobe Education Exchange, sharing best practices via resource uploads and forum discussions
- Adobe Education Space Expertise
- Deliver at least one in-person or online training on Adobe software per year to an education audience or train at least 50 faculty, staff, or students.
- Report training engagements on the Adobe Education Exchange
- Confidentiality, Branding and Fair Use
- Abide by the licensing terms for the Adobe Professional Development Toolkit content
- Conform to basic guidelines for use of the “Adobe Education Trainer” digital credential