Reflection

0 Commentsby   |  02.09.11  |  Reflection (P1)

was really excited about taking this class. I knew it would be a lot of work, but I really feel like design is moving towards web rather than print so I want to make sure I know how to do everything and expand my design knowledge. This project was really great for learning. Rather than completely creating whatever we wanted, we had something to go off of. However, this was also somewhat of a challenge because I didn’t realize how much stuff really goes into designing a website, and after studying the AIGA website, it was hard to go away from it and design something new. When we did the site diagram sketches I felt so overwhelmed, but gradually I started understanding how everything works. I would say that I already knew a ton regarding photoshop, so the technical skills wasn’t really a problem for me. In print design, I usually spend a ton of time in the beginning looking at inspiration, however with web design I had a harder time finding inspiration. I really can’t wait to start the next project. I’m really enjoying this class.