Total Cost: link to cost and payment schedule
Link to Itinerary: A&D 2020 San Francisco Spring Break Itinerary
Link to Interest Meeting Powerpoint: Fall Interest Meeting
Number of Students Accepted: 12
- Flight to and from Dallas to San Francisco
- Hotel (6 Nights)
- All studio visits (including transportation to and from visits)
- The trip will be limited to 12 students
Additional Cost to Consider
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Public transportation while in the city (not including studio visit)
- Entertainment (ex. Museum Entry, Shows, etc.)
- Coming soon
- Coming soon
Studio Visit List (subject to change)
- Pinterest: Everyone uses Pinterest, and they’ve got a really great in-house design team that facilitates internal print projects and external experience design exhibits
- Airbnb: One of the biggest brands on the planet now. It has a great in-house design team on the brand and product side along with a beautiful office space.
- Google: You’ve probably heard of them.
- Adobe: Them too.
- Moniker: Alumni Brent Couchman will talk about how a small studio operates in a big market working with small clients and large clients and everything in between.
- Manual: Design studio who works with a lot of cutting edge companies like Hyperloop, Boom Aero, etc. This is a bigger studio with quite a different background than many of the others and provides good contrast.
- Ueno: A digital agency that was started only a few years back, now they’re huge with offices in 4 cities across the globe and consistently working on big projects. They also have a super fun office and culture with a great vibe.
- Branch: An industrial design studio with an in-house graphic design team that works with startups and launches very interesting brands.