- All majors are required to enter the ACU Annual Student Art & Design Competition.
- All non-first year Art & Design majors, other than Interior Design and Pre-Architecture, are required to enter one juried show or competition per academic year that is sponsored by a non-ACU organization.
- All Interior Design majors who are enrolled in 200 level courses or higher are required to enter the ACU Annual Student Interior Design Competition held each spring. Each INTD major should also enter the ACU Annual Student Art & Design Competition.
This policy is designed to encourage you to participate actively in the arts community; failure to compete in the larger world not only harms your credibility as an aspiring artist, but also hinders your professional development and will be considered grounds for placement on academic probation.
Information regarding the specific entry requirements and deadlines of various shows may be found on the departmental blog.
- Competition Entry Form (coming soon: please complete this for as evidence that you have fulfilled the above requirement)
- Competition Winners and Show Acceptance Form (if you place or are accepted in a non-ACU sponsored competition please complete this short form)