We are pleased to report our placement data for the graduating class of 2011. These numbers are self reported from students who graduated in May with a BBA in Management, Marketing, Accounting, Finance or Information Systems. If you are a May 2011 graduate and you need to update us with your new employer and salary information, please send an email to Tim Johnston at email@example.com.
May 2011 Placement Data – BBA and M.Acc graduates
- $40,263 – Average starting salary for a COBA graduate
- $49,503 – Average starting salary for a M.Acc. graduate
- 83% – Percentage of COBA graduates employed or enrolled in master’s-level program within three months of graduation
- 100% – Percentage of M.Acc. graduates employed or enrolled in master’s-level program within three months of graduation
- 94% – Satisfaction rating for the quality of COBA Connections’ customer service (COBA Connections is our Academic and Career Advising Office)