Requests to use the Mabee Business Building are approved by the Dean’s office. All requests should be submitted by using the form below, preferably at least two weeks prior to the event. Form are processed Monday-Friday during regular business hours. Once you have submitted the form the Dean’s Office will contact you via email to confirm or deny your room request.
Spring Semester: November 1- May 1st
Summer: April 1st- August 15th
- The building should not be used by groups or individuals soliciting business where a profit motive is a primary ingredient.
- Non-profit educational programs with business ties are encouraged.
- Any ACU group or individual using the building must have a faculty or staff sponsor who agrees to be responsible for condition of room after event.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on ACU Campus
2. No glitter is to be used, or brought into any part of the building.
3. Food and drinks are permitted in the building.
4. Spills should be reported immediately to the Dean’s Office.
5. Please make sure that any and all trash is removed after event.
6. Groups leaving food debris or trash will be charged a $50 cleaning fee.
7. Please let the Dean’s office know of any problems with the room.
A contract and other paperwork will need to be completed for Atrium reservation. Atrium Contract here. Facilities Contract here. Please call Dean’s office for more information. 325-674-2245.