Once again, PGC has a great group of student associates at work each day. Each student is also a member of our gerontology certification program.

Here are brief introductions to our wonderful group!!

JulieHilliardPGC My name is Julie (Reeger) Hilliard and I am from Lubbock, Texas. I graduated with a degree in Speech-language pathology from ACU and am currently in my second year of graduate school at ACU for Speech pathology.  My parents are Keith and Dana Reeger, both alumni of ACC (Abilene Christian College) and living in Lubbock.  This summer, I did an internship in Lubbock at Covenant Neuroscience Clinic and got married to Spencer Hilliard, who also graduated from ACU.  After graduation, my husband and I plan to move to Midland, his hometown, to work and be closer to family.

MalloryPGC

Hello! My name is Mallory and I am the youngest daughter to Karen and Bill Wilkins. I was born in Anchorage, Alaska, but I grew up in Clyde, Texas, about 20 minutes away from here. I attended Abilene Christian Schools from elementary through graduation. I am a Speech Pathology major with a minor in English and a certificate in Gerontology. I went on my second study abroad trip this past summer to Montevideo, Uruguay, did my Gerontology Practicum at Wisteria Place, and visited my grandparents in Alaska and went fishing for salmon.

AddiePGC

Hi, I’m Addie and I am a Speech Pathology major here at ACU. I am from Boerne Texas, and I live there during my breaks with my wonderful family. My parents names are Alan, and Janice Rich. I also have a little brother who is 13, named Rivers. As a family we have two dogs, Blue and Lincoln, and two cats, Brownie and Sapphire. My favorite thing to do is kayak down any river, or body of water. This summer my family and I went on a road trip to 14 states in 14 days. This adventure included climbing into cold caves, gold mining, standing in four states at one time, learning about different cultures, and my favorite, riding in a hot air balloon!

AshleyPGC

My name is Ashley and I am Junior at ACU. I am majoring in Speech Pathology and getting a certificate in Gerontology. I was born and raised in Spring, Texas,  located just outside of Houston. I am the oldest daughter of Rodney and Melinda Bryan. I have a younger sister, Krista, who just started her first year of High School. We have three large fur babies named Jenna, Ginger, and Piper. Some of my favorite things include reading, writing, museums, and travel.