Studio is a video production and hosting service within Canvas. You can use to easily create a webcam or screen capture video and share it in your course or via email.
If you have difficulty going to the video link above, copy and paste this URL to your browser’s address bar to view it: https://community.canvaslms.com/videos/1101-conferences-overview-instructors
- Adding a video to your course: The best way to add a video to your course is through a page as you can add explanations for the video. Check here to see how.
- Video quiz: You can also add a video quiz to your course. Check here to learn how.
- Video discussions: Check here to find how you can use video for discussions.
- Video for assignments: Check here to learn how to collect video assignments.
Students can also use Studio to record and upload videos. Click on the picture below to see a video tutorial.
If you have difficulty going to the video link above, copy and paste this URL to your browser’s address bar to view it: https://community.canvaslms.com/videos/4083-using-studio
Tips for success
- You can use Studio to record directly, but you can add any video you own to Studio for easier access in your course.
- Test before your record a real session.
- If you want to use the caption feature, keep your background quiet and do not use music.
- How to change a thumbnail in a Studio video
- How to use the quiz feature in Studio
- Video assignments through Studio