EXPERIENCE IS A MUST! 40hrs/week
- To create and maintain a retail environment that represents the company’s brand and goals while using an innovative and unique approach to merchandising displays that create an enjoyable and easy shopping experience to ensure new and repeat business.
- Plan and implement the visual merchandising of both furniture items and home accents onto a high volume retail showroom.
- Manage product flow and inventory levels of home accent accessories.
- Receive and enter new accessories into the retail system and insure accurate tagging and administrative functions are completed effectively.
- Maintain and improve the HomeStores interior/exterior appearance and audio/visual impact.
- Provide support, guidance, and education to visual, sales, and management staff.
Full description of job responsibilities can be found here.
Contact Heidi Ochs if you’re interested!