Congratulations to all the students who won awards at the 2012 District ADDY competition, the advertising industry’s largest and most representative competition put on by the American Advertising Federation (AAF).
Students competed against schools throughout Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana and Arkansas. ACU students won eight awards in total, winning more awards in the competition than any other school in Texas except for University of Texas at Austin.
Below is the list of students who won awards, along with the titles of their entries.
- Aaron Cavitt, Images of Apogolypse, Gold
- James Utley, The Jordan Bell Travel Report, Gold
- Evan Daniel Marks, Pueblo Indian Children’s Book, Silver
- James Utley, Beefie Skateboards, Silver
- Jordan Bell, Monks Coffee Co. Packaging, Bronze
- Jordan Bell, The James Utley Report, Bronze
- Bryan Couchman, Roefer’s Repair Logo, Bronze
- Jo Sands, Senior Show series, Bronze
- ACU Design Team, ‘Ready for the Game Day?’ Football, Bronze