A&D Departmental Chapel

Our chapel theme this semester is Encountering God. We are looking forward to hearing from Kitty this Thursday, October 10th at 11:00am in Room 141…Encountering God in Nature. See you there!

Mandatory Meeting THIS Thursday

Please make every effort to be there. If you cannot make it for any reason please come by the art office and give your name to Arlene Kasselman.

Volunteer Opportunities

We receive requests in the office for help with design and art projects all the time. I pass along opportunities as they come up but we have no real inside information on most of these requests. If you are interested please proceed cautiously when contacting people. Heather Henderson is looking for a classroom helper for Art Classes. You can email her at heather.henderson@abileneisd.org. Lee Almendarez is looking for help with tidying up sketches for a sunglass line. You can call him at (325)721 8902.

Spring and Summer Registration

Inline image 1

Juniors and Seniors it is not mandatory for you to have an advising appointment with me. If you would like to sit down and go over your degree evaluation I would welcome that to avoid any land mines down the road. You may get your advising code from me via email or when you are in and around the office. Sophomores and Freshmen it IS mandatory for you to schedule an appointment with me to look over your degree evaluation, sign an advising agreement and receive your advising code. You can click on the you can book me link below my signature and select a 30 minute advising appointment anytime I am available. Please be sure that you do this before your scheduled registration time so that you can be ready to register.