Artifacts are assignments presenting your work that are collected in your portfolio where you demonstrate your growth in reflective preparation for the review.
What is an artifact? An artifact is any item that demonstrate a student’s work and growth and is placed in their portfolio. There are specific required artifacts to include in the portfolio for the review. Students may also post other artifacts that they deem to meet Student Learning Outcomes and demonstrate their ministry formation (assignment, paper, sermon, project, etc.).
Required artifacts for the Junior Review include:
- Junior Review Synopsis— a summary relating the content of your Portfolio for your Junior Review
- Reflection on Ministerial Identity (originated in BIBM 603 Foundations of the Theology of Ministry)
- Pathways Project 1
- Formational Goals (originated in BIBM 602 GST Orientation; response to PoM 1, TypeFocus, MSI, EQi)
- Case 1 Brief (originated in BIBM 603 Foundations of the Theology of Ministry)
Required artifacts for the Senior Review include:
- Senior Review Synopsis — a summary relating the content of your Portfolio for your Final Review
- Theology of Ministry (generated in BIBM 657 Contexts of Ministry and revised in BIBM 658 Practice of Ministerial Leadership)
- Case 2 Brief
- Reflections on Ministerial Identity (revised)
- Pathways Projects (all Pathway projects required for your degree)
- Pathways Implementation Paper
- CV or Resumé packet (originated in BIBM 658 Practice of Ministerial Leadership)