Here are a set of links and information that will be helpful in preparing for registration and advising meetings. We encourage students to always run degree evaluations prior to advising meetings and registration.
- Departmental Expectations in Managing Degree Plans (what the department expects of students)
- How to look up your advisor
- Advising Code: Please contact your our administrative coordinator or your advisor for your advising code. Your summer advising code will be the same as spring.
- Finding Registration Dates and Times
- How to look up what courses are being offered
- How to Register
- How to Drop a Class
- When to Register (look through the academic calendar to find out when registration starts for your classification)
- Faculty Contact Information
- Running A Degree Evaluation (the best way to find out what classes you are missing in order to graduate)
Degree Plans and Sample Schedules
We have links below to PDF files for the Art and Design sections of the catalog for the catalog years shown.
- You can view older Degree Plans here.
- Link to A&D course descriptions
- Link to all Sample Schedules
- A&D 2009-2010 Catalog
- A&D 2010-2011 Catalog
- A&D 2011-2012 Catalog
- A&D 2012-2013 Catalog
- A&D 2013-2014 Catalog
- A&D 2014-2015 Catalog
- A&D 2015-2016 Catalog
For Seniors (or completed at least 90 graded hours)