Beet Cake by Tiger In A Jar

4 Commentsby   |  03.29.12  |  film + photography

Short film combining beautiful compositions, with motion graphics.

1. Armelle Dushime

This video is amazing,I was definitely impressed with the video and how the viewer can really see the photography in the video. It’s the perfect example of photography and video coming together as one.

2. Bethany Hunter

I love this video! The antique-looking objects and lighting made beautiful images. As you continue to watch, you continue to be surprised. You expect a recipe, but the artist presents it in a very creative way. You don’t expect them to use their hands to get flour, let alone for them to blow it. You don’t expect the chocolate to melt before your eyes, or for the vanilla to continue spilling over the spoon. The continual creativity in the way each ingredient is presented keeps you guessing and holds your attention.

3. Michael McCarty

I loved this video. I went and looked at the majority of this users videos and was so impressed. I feel like they shot this was a DSLR and I really liked how they were able to focus in and out on certain objects. I also like how they did the hand letter title sequence at the beginning, I thought that was real creative and nice.

4. Chase Martin

I agree with Michael. The video was great, and the ability to focus in and out was very affective. They did a great job.