Fresh Fish Pack

2 Commentsby   |  11.27.12  |  Announcements

When I saw this packaging concept, I had a variety of feelings. I was pretty disgusted at first because I imagined a slimy, wet fish laying a cardboard box. After I studied it more and more, I recognized the potential and the cleverness of the concept. I don’t know if this will ever be implemented by seafood markets, but it is pretty cool.

1. Evan Marks

These are awesome! I love how the packaging removes the ‘grossness’ out of fresh fish. It’s so clean and simple, in contrast to the wet and slimy fish. I can’t imagine packaging individual fish as cost efficient, but what do I know??

2. Carlie Walters

I am wondering the same thing as Evan, how cost efficient is packaging fish individually this way? But I guess in the long run if this keeps the fish fresh for a longer time then it must be better than suran wrapping them onto styrofoam, right? either way the design is great, the fact that they packaging includes how and where it was caught it brilliant. I feel like a lot of people would want to know that about their food.